Palm Village Rehabilitation & Restorative Therapies
Our dedicated and compassionate staff of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech/language pathologists form a team with one goal – to return each patient to their prior level of healthy living in the shortest amount of time.
Our department services are available to our residents as well as those who have a doctor’s prescription for rehabilitation on an out patient basis after injury or illness.
We offer a full spectrum of specialized services and therapies, with a team of licensed nurses on duty 24-hours a day. State-of-the-art equipment strategies help residents regain mobility and maximize independent living skills.
• Physical, Occupational and Orthopedic Therapies for residents and outpatients
• Assistance with Medicare, health insurance and HMO coverage from our accounting staff
• Speech & Respiratory Therapies
• Diabetic care
• Post-operative and I.V. therapy
• Wound care & pain management
• Stroke & cardiac care recovery programs
• Special diets and nutrition management
• Rehabilitation for short or long term
• Litegait Rehabilitation Treadmill with Pneu Weight Air Suspension system for decreased weight bearing walking therapy
• SCIFIT (Nu Step) programmable exercise machine
for documented improvement of upper and lower extremities
• Rick Shaw exercise machine for strengthening upper extremities
• Full Therapeutic Kitchen
for therapeutic life skills to transition to home
To download additional information, click here (PDF)