ASSISTED LIVING SUITES
AT PALM VILLAGE
Our Assisted Living Suites offer a wonderful blend of comfort, privacy, and convenience in the safe, secure environment of a lovely residential setting on our 17-acre campus.
Residents benefit from the care offered by a supportive, licensed staff devoted to help them stay as active as possible, as we are committed to providing a level of care appropriate to each resident’s needs, 24 hours a day. Help is only steps away, to assist you with bathing, grooming, and medication monitoring.
And should additional medical care be needed, Assisted Living Residents have priority access to the Health Care Center.
With the convenience of three meals daily, plus housekeeping, laundry and linen services being provided, residents have the time and energy to enjoy the many social activities on and off campus.
A move to Palm Village is a move to a neighborhood you will want to call home.
• One and two room suites with private bathroom
• Generous closet space
• Emergency call system
• Cable TV available
• TV and telephone hookups
• Smoke detectors and fire sprinkler system
• Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
To view Floor Plans for our Assisted Living Suites, click here.
• Three meals a day (special diets available)
• Nursing personnel available 24-hours a day
• Personal housekeeping, laundry & linen service
• 24-hour security
• Planned activities on and off campus
• Social services
• Religious Services
• Chaplain for all residents
• Paid utilities
• Guaranteed entrance into Palm Village’s Health Care
Center if your health needs change
To download additional information, click here (PDF).